You must be dreaming of settling down in Australia. This is good as the prospects are good and better in these countries. Even students who step into this country for their studies usually want to stay there for the rest of their life. Australia is one such country that provides PR visas or permanent residency to immigrants. If you want, you can move to Australia along with your family. In many cases, you can also apply for citizenship after residing in Australia for three years. It is also included within the process.
Best benefits of Australian PR visa:
Now let me put forward some of the main benefits or advantages of the Australia PR Visa. It will be nice to know some of the vital points.
- It is with this visa that you can move to any part of Australia in a hassle-free manner.
- You can also pursue higher education courses and apply for a loan in this country.
- You are now eligible for getting social security benefits after two years of getting the PR visa. This is a great benefit and advantage.
- You are now also eligible to apply for the Government jobs. This is a lucrative offer.
- If you want, you can travel to New Zealand and even apply for a visa in that country.
What is the eligibility of getting a PR visa in Australia?
Here comes the most important question that may often arise in the mind of the applicant.
- It is the point that will determine whether you are eligible to get a visa for Australia. It should be 65 points. Below this point, you are not eligible for the visa.
- The candidate should be aged between 25 years to 33 years. The age of the applicant should not exceed above 45 years at any cost. If it so exceeds, you are not eligible for the visa.
- You should also have a work experience in Australia for about 8 to 10 years. This is mandatory.
- The candidate should possess a doctorate degree for applying this visa.
- You will get three categories and alist of Skilled Occupation List. They are medium and long-term strategic skill list, short-term skilled occupation list and Regional Occupations List. You can choose the one that is suitable for you.
- In addition to this, you need to submit some essential documents. They are very vital and essential at the same time. You should possess a proper and valid birth certificate. 2 recent passport size photographs are also required for this process. Above all, Police Clearance Certificate is the most important document.
You must search for a good place or organization that can support you to clear the process of PR visa smoothly. Woodbridge Overseas Consultant can be the best choice in this case. They maintain a team of experts who have vast knowledge in this field. They can guide you in the best possible manner in this case. They can provide you 24 hours service to the applicants.